Friday, January 13, 2012

Crazy Semester

So, I have started my new semester!  It has been crazy busy with 20 hours at my new internship at Gundersen Lutheran and 20 hours at my graduate assistantship in advising.  Not to mention the three classes I have on top of that.  My life, for the next 5 months, will probably be nonexistent.  And I love life and being around the people I love!  Well just people in general.  I apologize in advance for my absence to everyone and more than likely this blog. 

Here are some pictures I found today:

HAHAHA - I'm a dork.  I found this really funny! And I'm guessing it's my lack of sleep and my hours piling over the work.


So... This is all you get.  This is what it will be like for the next 5 months. *Tear.  Is it May yet?

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog until I started searching out the ppl who followed mine!!! This is exciting to me!!!

    Annnnnd I definitely laughed out loud at that last cartoon you posted. I might have to steal that. :)

    Good luck this sesmester! Let us know when you will be in Madison again!!!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete