Saturday, December 3, 2011

Chuck P. Damned - Part 2 - Favorite Quotes so far

So as I was reading the book Damned tonight I have some favorite quotes I found.  You can see them below!
Damned Quotes

"I can tell from her area code that she lives in Baltimore, so even if she dies and goes straight to Hell and gets immediately dismembered and gobbled by Psezpolnica or Yum Cimil, it's won't be a huge culture shock.  She might not even notice the difference. Not at first."

"Perhaps a trace number of politicians ascend to Heaven, but statistically speaking, 100 percent of them are cast into the fiery pit.  As essentially 100 percent of journalists and redheads."

The quotes struck me with some chuckles.  The first quote about Baltimore is funny because it is considered a pretty big shithole. I have heard the show the WIRE is great for learning more about this sketchbot place.

Of course the second quote is great because politicians are corrupt, but redheads?  C'mon! I'm a redhead! So apparently I have been doomed to Hell all along.  Oh, well I figured as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment