Sunday, December 4, 2011

Something fun to do at Victoria's Secret

When I was at Victoria's Secret yesterday, (yes another post of people watching), I saw some rather immature teenage boys walking around the store giggling uncomfortably.  Of course they were with a teenage girl who most definately dragged them into the store.  When I was standing in a long line of people holding their unmentionables that will soon be put on as their unmentionables, I had a thought of something fun to do at Victoria's Secret.  I thought it would be fun, if someone like me, would go grab a bunch of panties, throw them in the air above the teenage boys heads' and say "Make it rain!"  I just thought what they would think of some crazy older female hurling women's panties in their direction.  Of course, I did not do this.  But these are the things I think about sometimes.  What would the world be like if we all just acted on all of our impulses?  What if people were less inhibited?  Social norms and mores would be erased.  I think this is why I like the show It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia because the characters act on their raw impulses.  Maybe, I'm even a little jealous. But, I guess holding onto social mores and norms are better than spending an afternoon with mall security.

1 comment:

  1. Haha...I'd like to see that! Using the phrase "social mores" makes it quite obvious you're a student studying counseling by the way :)

    ReplyDelete